What if every seed you planted could include a sensor to monitor moisture and nutrients? What if every tissue had nanoscale electronics to check for viruses when you blew your nose? Our fourth season of the Sustainable Nano Podcast launches with an interview about the future of nanotransistor technology with Professor Mike Filler from Georgia Tech. We also begin our new series of timely mini-interviews with a quick conversation about “necrochemistry” in honor of Halloween.
To listen to this episode of the podcast, click here.
Want more podcast episodes? You can find them all on our podcast page, or you can subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Prof. Mike Filler: website, Twitter
- Nanovation Podcast
- Moore’s Law
- Moore’s Law Is Dead. Now What? by Tim Simonite in MIT Technology Review, 2016.
- Prof. Kira Barton
- Natalie Hudson-Smith: website, Twitter
- Ask A Mortician YouTube Channel
- The Order of the Good Death
- The Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology
Interviewees: Mike Filler & Natalie Hudson-Smith
Producer/Host: Miriam Krause
Music: PC III and Dexter Britain