Artist Peter Krsko uses his background in physics and materials science to study and communicate about nature. He is described as a “bioinspired artist whose approach combines science and art, participatory, interactive and community arts, and play with hands-on education.” On this episode of the podcast, we interview Dr. Krsko about art, science, community building, and spending this semester as Artist in Residence at the UW-Madison Arts Institute’s Interdisciplinary Arts Residency Program.
To listen to this episode, click here.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Dr. Krsko’s website, UW-Madison homepage, and Instagram
- UW News article: Students find inspiration in class merging science and art by Kelly April Tyrrell
- UW-Madison Arts Institute’s Interdisciplinary Arts Residency Program
- Olbrich Botanical Gardens – Spring Gallery Night May 5, 2017
- Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology
Interviewee: Dr. Peter Krsko
Producer/Host: Miriam Krause