Science communication takes a lot of different forms, including improvisation. In this episode, we interview Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology graduate student Paige Kinsley and alum Liz Laudadio. The episode dives deep into the life skills you can learn from doing improv, how it can make you a better listener, and how it relates to science storytelling. Not to mention the benefits of finding hobbies to do with your labmates.
To listen to this podcast episode, click here.
Want more podcast episodes? You can find them all on our podcast page, or you can subscribe through Apple Podcasts or Stitcher.
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
- Liz Laudadio: website, Twitter
- Paige Kinsley: website, Twitter
- Atlas Theater Company
- Minh Tam Hoang’s blog post
- Article about summer undergraduate programs: COVID-19 shakes up summer internship and research opportunities
- The Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology
- Argonne National Laboratory
Interviewees: Liz Laudadio & Paige Kinsley
Interviewer/Editor: Stephanie Mitchell
Producer/Host: Miriam Krause
Assistant Producer: Emma Bublitz
Music: PC III and Dexter Britain