It’s National Chemistry Week! We have a couple of special posts planned in honor of this year’s theme, “Chemistry Colors our World.”
To kick off the week, here are just a few of the posts about color that we’ve published here at Sustainable Nano:
- How the Fruits Got Their Colors
- What is Color and How Can it Help Kill Cancer Cells?
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day with Fluorescence
- Mimicking Nature’s Nanotechnology: From a Butterfly Wing to Anti-Counterfeit Technology
- Nanomaterials Making Their Way Into Fireworks
- Invisibility Cloaks & Tomato Juice – Two Videos About Light & Color
- How Do Black Lights Work, Why Do Highlighters Look So Bright, and How Can You Impress Your Significant Other With Science?