Alas, there is no new Sustainable Nano Podcast episode this week. But while you’re eagerly awaiting the next installment, here are a few other radio and podcast pieces related to the Center for Sustainable Nanotechnology that you might enjoy:
- Wisconsin Public Radio’s Larry Meiller Show interview with CSN Director Bob Hamers: Materials Research For Renewable Energy
- People Behind the Science Podcast interview with CSN Associate Director Christy Haynes: Tiny Technology with Big Impacts: Nanoparticles for Medicine, Energy, and the Environment
- Minnesota Public Radio Friday Roundtable featuring CSN faculty member Erin Carlson: Closing the gender gap in STEM
- Academic Minute podcast interview with CSN faculty member Cathy Murphy: Gold Nanotechnology
- Race Matters from Oklahoma Public Radio interview with CSN faculty member Rigoberto Hernandez: Chemist Rigoberto Hernandez Heads Organization That Works Toward Diversity In Science
- People Behind the Science Podcast interview with CSN faculty member Erin Carlson: Battling Antibiotic Resistance Through Development and Discovery of Novel Antibacterial Agents
Stay tuned for more new blog posts and podcasts coming soon!